An Introduction to the Norwegian Language
Elementary Norwegian Course Level A1 follows The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
As a beginner level course no previous knowledge of Norwegian is needed. However being familiar with the Latin Alphabet will be necessary. If you are able to read this, you already are! 🙂
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
For a complete presentatation of the course content please watch the Intro video.
What Will You Learn?
- You will learn to understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- You will learn to introduce yourself in Norwegian.
- You will learn to ask some simple and daily life questions.
- You will learn to communicate in a very simple and basic way in Norwegian.
Leksjon 1 Hva heter du og hvor kommer du fra?
Hva heter du?06:30
Hilse og spørre hvor noen bor07:11
Remember to do the exercises under the videos!00:00
Hvor kommer de fra? Quiz00:00
Grammatikk leksjon 104:45
Hva heter Norges hovedstad? Quiz00:00