An Introduction to the Norwegian Language
Elementary Norwegian Course Level A1 follows The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages: Learning, Teaching, Assessment (CEFR).
Some knowledge of Norwegian is needed (Norwegian Language Course A1 Part 2 or similar).
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
- Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
For a complete presentation of the course content please watch the “What the students will learn in this course”.
What Will You Learn?
- To describe your home and where you live.
- Types of common homes in Norway.
- Health and body and how to keep in shape.
- Words and sentences you can use at the doctors office or in a hospital.
- To describe where you have pain.
- Words for common illnesses and drugs needed for treatment.
- Work and work experience.
- To speak about your education and qualifications.
- Words for some common occupations and work in general.
9 Hus og hjem
9 Hus og hjem Intro05:44
Remember to do the exercises under the videos!00:00
9A Doris ser etter ny leilighet06:11
9B Doris har flyttet03:56
9C Ord og uttrykk05:03
9E Nyttige ord og grammatikk03:36